IT Helpdesk Support/TAC Associate
- Mentor, OH, United States
- Finance & Administration
- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
What you'll do:
The Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Associate is the first point of contact for technology support and works under the supervision of the IT Manager. This position is responsible for providing Tier 1 support to local and remote customers (employees) which includes workstation deployment, applications, network services, and peripherals. (This is an onsite deskside support position)
• Monitor and respond to support request tickets in a timely manner
• Provide technical assistance to user workstations: configuration, updates, network connectivity
• Diagnose and resolve peripheral hardware concerns (printers, headsets, monitors)
• Assist with user access to business-critical applications
• Work closely with internal/external resources to identify trends and implement preventive measures
• Escalation of unresolved incidents to appropriate stakeholders and process owners
• Create and edit help desk knowledgebase documentation
• Maintain asset management and inventory system to ensure accuracy
• Track and record product or service issues for proper reporting
• Working with VISA helpdesk
• Organized and able to manage time
• Motivated, self-starter
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Punctual, dependable
• Puts success of team above own interests
• Displays passion and optimism
• Supports organization goals and values
• Flexibility to support regions outside of the US
What we need you to have:
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree or technical certification
o In lieu of an Associate’s degree, a high school diploma/equivalent plus 2 years’ experience will be considered
• 1+ years’ experience in customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical proficiency
• Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows 7/10 and MacOS) and basic hardware support
What we'd like you to have:
• Knowledge of Salesforce
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms. Cardinal/Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Cardinal/Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area, or any Visa office. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. Hybrid work is also expected for any candidate within a 50 mile commute of a Visa office. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.