- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
The Senior Client Manager responsible for strategic growth in current Financial Institutions, processing partners and network partners by leveraging and developing deeper relationships with executive level individuals across the Global Financial institutional footprint. This position is client facing and calls on strong inter-departmental communication and cross functional leadership. The position also relies on a strong project management background to ensure proper communication to clients before, during and after client launch.
• Develop and grow the channel partner relationships for CardinalCommerce’s core business products and services to optimize short term and long-term transaction volumes and revenue growth
• Present and sell the CardinalCommerce suite of products and services to VP through C level contacts, both tactically and strategically using a consultative approach
• Determine the technical capabilities of the partner and Cardinal integration to ensure compatibility with regional and global standards and mandates
• Increase awareness of the CardinalCommerce Solution in the market and create sales opportunities for our channel partners
• Collaborate on go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, sales and marketing collateral for CardinalCommerce Partners
• Effectively navigate, motivate and lead internal partners to project completion
• Work cross functionally with Data teams to create and present results and findings to partners related to platform efficiency
• Negotiate contractual aspects with customers
• Support Product Marketing by gathering market/product intelligence from existing and prospective customers
• Understand assigned existing accounts’ plans, desires, and objectives
• Arrange and lead quarterly business reviews with each assigned account
What we need you to have:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
o In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/equivalent with four or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales, business development or account management
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and function under tight deadlines
• Advanced MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with strong writing and editing skills
• Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a strategic accounts portfolio
• Prior experience in the mobile payments and Card not present payments space
• Proven analytical and decision-making abilities
• Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills
What we would love you to have:
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com
• International business experience
• Experience training external clients on the product you sell
• Experience managing your own book of business
• Experience and knowledge selling software as a service
• Experience with frequent travel and/or managing accounts internationally
• Ability to travel globally 25 - 50% via air or land
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area, or any Visa office. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. Hybrid work is also expected for any candidate within a 50 mile commute of a Visa office. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.