- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
Our implementation generalist is responsible for crafting an excellent customer experience from post-sales through integration of our products and services. The customer for this role is both internal (Solution Engineering & Implementation teams) and external in the form of partners and issuers. The position will focus on leading ancillary projects for our customers, such as: content changes, BIN decommissioning, BIN adds, brand adds, configuration changes, and more. Secondarily, this position will help support our effort to build/maintain documentation, standard operating procedures, workflow/process improvement, training, and scale growth. This role focuses on ensuring internal and external customers can use our solutions quickly and effectively.
What You'll Do
- Provide implementation project management support to Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Ensure first-time, proven, consistent implementation of our services
- Project management
- Lead Cardinal’s Customers through our onboarding and implementation processes
- Document and improve the standardized customer implementation procedures
- Work in cross functional teams throughout the Cardinal and Visa organization to ensure stakeholder awareness and endorsement of new processes
- Work with downstream payment service providers, card networks & other 3rd parties to ensure functioning solutions are delivered according to EMVco specifications.
- Handle the lifecycle of engagement of assigned tasks from start to finish - including documentation, stakeholder meetings, research, testing, and overall task completion
- Regularly seek out ways to improve customer onboarding and implementation processes
- Find opportunities for technology to enhance, improve and speed the implementation process
- Contribute quarterly to training sessions with Solution Engineers, Implementation, Technical Account Managers, and/or Support
What We Need You To Have
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Technology or other related field
- In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/equivalent with four or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Desire to build and expand interoperability relationships at all levels of the organization
- Analytical and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Works efficiently in both office and virtual environments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects/events at a time while paying close attention to detail
- Contribute to building Visa’s brand through participating in internal and external initiatives
- Information seeking skills and ability to communicate for results
- Negotiation, influencing and teamwork skills
What We Would Love For You To Have
- Process flow and documentation experience in a software- or technological environment.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.