- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
We are seeking out a recruiter to join our talent team here at Cardinal. CardinalCommerce is a fast growing fintech company so we have the need to expand our team to most efficiently and effectively support our hiring needs. As a recruiter here, you will directly support all hiring teams with their open needs. We would love if you are someone eager to learn what it's like to work in a fast paced technical environment. This position would be supporting two others on the team will full cycle recruiting of the open Cardinal requisitions from post to hire. As a recruiter, you will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
What You'll Do:
- Phone screen and interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and growth opportunities
- Maintains all job postings internally as well as externally.
- Provide support to all business units and management in all aspects of Human Resources Recruiting programs and services.
- Source, screen, interview, track and select candidates who align with specific job requirements
- Coordinates and schedules interviews between candidates and hiring panels
- Prepare and extend offers
- Review and select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Identify and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them updated of the status of their applications
- Supports and communicates with all hiring managers on best recruitment and sourcing strategies.
What we need you to have:
- Ability to build and sustain business relationships with employees and candidates
- Basic knowledge of recruiting lifecycles
- Excellent organizational skills, including oral and written communication skills.
What we would love for you to have:
- 1+ year experience in a full cycle recruiting role
- Experience with hiring technical talent
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter to source candidates
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or related field.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
Flex Work Arrangement - Hybrid Position - Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area, or any Visa office. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. Hybrid work is also expected for any candidate within a 50 mile commute of a Visa office. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.