The Client Manager is responsible for strategic growth in current Financial Institutions, processing partners and network partners by leveraging and developing deeper relationships with executive level individuals across the Global Financial institutional footprint. This position is client facing and calls on strong inter-departmental communication and cross functional leadership. The position also relies on a strong project management background to ensure proper communication to clients before, during and after client launch.
- Develop and maintain the channel partner relationships for resellers of CardinalCommerce’s core business products and services to optimize short term and long-term transaction volumes and revenue growth.
- Report on Partner’s usage of Cardinal’s services
- Present and sell the CardinalCommerce suite of products and services to VP through C level contacts, both tactically and strategically using a consultative approach
- Determine the technical capabilities of the partner and Cardinal integration to ensure compatibility with regional and global standards and mandates.
- Increase awareness of the CardinalCommerce Solution in the market and create sales opportunities for our channel partners
- Collaborate on go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, sales and marketing collateral for Cardinal Partners
- Effectively navigate, motivate and lead internal partners to project completion
- Work cross functionally with Data teams to create and present results and findings to partners related to platform efficiency
- Re-Negotiate contractual aspects with customers
- Coordinate with internal CardinalCommerce teams to resolve any business related inquires as well as any project related escalations.
- Provide strong sales support to issuers/partners for all industry target accounts in book of business
- Monitor and report on the activities of Competitors/industry changes impactful to issuer/partner and CardinalCommerce
- Identify opportunities, deliver effective sales/education presentations to help grow, and retain existing Key Accounts within assigned territory
- Support Product Marketing by gathering market/product intelligence from existing and prospective customers
- Understand assigned existing accounts’ plans, desires, and objectives.
- Develop a strategic account Plan for each assigned account which identifies strategies to properly support revenue growth.
- Arrange and lead quarterly business reviews with each assigned account
- Review all major project and design deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Communicate assigned customers’ goals and represent the customers’ interests within Company
- Understand the functionality of Company products and services to maximize value to the customer and effectively communicate all offerings to customers
- Design and implement customer/partner events to promote, train and educate partners and their bank customers
- Keep Salesforce and other reporting tools current by maintaining comprehensive contact history and communication.
- Based on collateral provided, communicate, all product issues, product enhancements, product roadmap changes, and sales campaigns to assigned customers
- Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with Customer’s Project Managers.
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status.
- Prepare and present any required reports to upper management.
- Track and monitor financial results, billing, and invoice accuracy.
- Mentor junior members of the team
What we need you to have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline
- In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/equivalent with four or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise sales, Business development or account management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and function under tight deadlines.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with strong writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a strategic accounts portfolio.
- Demonstrated success in account/pipeline management and strategic account and portfolio planning.
- Prior experience in the mobile payments and Card not present payments space
- Ability to work in a virtual environment i.e. solid time management, organization, skills.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills
What we'd like you to have:
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com
- International business experience
- Experience training external clients on the product you sell
- Experience managing your own book of business
- Experience and knowledge selling software as a service
- Experience with frequent travel and/or managing accounts internationally
- Previous experience managing a team or individual(s)
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.