- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of merchants leveraging Cardinal's data-driven authentication solutions.
You will demonstrate a strong understanding of Cardinal products and an ability to apply analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve technical issues. The Technical Account Manager will act as Level II technical support for customers, liaising with both the Customer Support and Account Management teams.
What You'll Do:
- Function as a Level II resource, assisting customers with basic and advanced transaction research; questions regarding Cardinal's solutions and the authentication landscape in general; and technical issues and inquiries.
- Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in a timely fashion and with the highest level of customer service.
- Engage with Customer Support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues.
- Assist in technical account expansion efforts (setting up new MIDs, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.).
- Assist the Customer Success Team with performance/transaction monitoring and trending; QBR process; and technical discussions and questions.
- Engage with Solution Engineering and Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions.
- Maintain Salesforce database.
- Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with customers' Project Managers.
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status.
- Prepare and present reports to the requestor and management as required.
- Follow all established processes and procedures.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a business, finance, or technology discipline.
In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, will be considered.
- 2+ years of successful technical support and/or relationship management experience.
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Developed information-seeking skills, and the ability to communicate for results.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing, and collaboration skills.
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Payments industry knowledge, including authentication and payment brand transaction flows.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.
- Knowledge of Cardinal technology and implementation methods.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.