- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial planning, analysis, and projection of financial results for the Company on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis. The Financial Analyst will lead the annual budget cycle and the weekly and quarterly formal Visa forecasting cycles. Additionally, the Financial Analyst will work with the CFO and the Finance & Accounting team to ensure the Company is on track to deliver numbers and any variances are understood and appropriately communicated. The Financial Analyst will also get involved in pricing discussions, cost analysis, and capital expenditure purchases analysis.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare the weekly and quarterly forecasts.
- Summarize the monthly reporting, commenting on variances to budget and forecast, as appropriate.
- Drive the annual budget process.
- Work with the CFO to continuously analyze and improve the business.
- Build the appropriate bridges between Cardinal reporting and Visa reporting.
- Provide relevant financial reports to management team.
- Work with the technical team to improve online access to reporting for Company employees and clients.
- Assist the Corporate Controller in preparing supporting documentation schedules and updating annually.
- Provide support to the Company regarding audits and compliance reviews (internal audits, annual PCI DSS and SOC 2 audits, quarterly compliance reviews, etc.).
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 4+ years of experience in a finance or accounting position.
- A demonstrated record of success and promotion.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task, and meet constant deadlines.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel.
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Familiarity with Oracle Financials and Hyperion.
- Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
- Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
- This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.