- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
The Customer Success Manager will oversee the customer lifecycle of Cardinal's Tier 1 and Tier 2 merchants to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction. We are actively hiring for both a mid and senior level Customer Success Managers.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and deepen merchant relationships.
- Demonstrate Cardinal's value proposition to merchants.
- Monitor health of merchant experience as well as anticipating RFPs.
- Proactively address potential industry and regulatory changes and new products/payment types.
- Coordinate with internal Cardinal teams to resolve merchant issues.
- Provide strong sales support to merchants/partners for all industry target accounts in book of business.
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and industry changes impactful to merchants and Cardinal.
- Identify opportunities, deliver effective sales/education presentations based on provided collateral and training.
- Support product marketing by gathering market/product intelligence from existing and prospective customers.
- Provide primary strategic account ownership for assigned existing customers.
- Develop strong professional relationships with key individuals, top decision makers, consultants, and partners at assigned accounts.
- Understand assigned accounts' plans, desires, and needs. Develop an account plan for each assigned account which identifies strategies to properly support and up-sell each account.
- Coordinate and drive resolution of high-level customer issues with the support of operating groups.
- Communicate issue status and resolution to assigned customers and leadership.
- Identify, grow, and retain existing key accounts within assigned territory by developing and implementing additional strategies.
- Appropriately balance customer satisfaction with financial implications to the company.
- Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Communicate assigned customers' goals and represent the customers' interests within the company.
- Provide regular two-way communication between assigned customers and company personnel, to provide strong team representation and set proper customer expectations.
- Understand the functionality of company products and services to maximize value to the customer and effectively communicate all offerings to customers.
- Maintain Salesforce database.
- Based on collateral provided, communicate all product issues, product enhancements, product roadmap changes, and sales campaigns to assigned customers.
- Coordinate successful kickoff and start-up of new accounts along with customer's project managers.
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, and issue status.
- Prepared and present any required reports to requestor and management.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, technology, or a similar discipline. In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of successful sales/relationship management and business development experience.
- Prior experience partnering with C-level decision makers.
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to work in a virtual environment (e.g., solid time management and organizational skills).
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Developed information-seeking skills and ability to communicate for results.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing, and collaboration skills.
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Payments industry experience.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.
- Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
- Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
- This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.