The purpose of our .NET developer is to deliver scalable, secure applications while following the software development lifecycle that is established by the company.
What You'll Do:
- Design and develop .NET web applications.
- Unit testing and completing QA.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including standup, feature planning, sprint review, and retro.
- Troubleshoot technical issues that come up within the production environment.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate the release of code to the production environment.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline.
In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of related software development training and/or experience.
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Basic familiarity with the following:
- Microsoft SQL
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.