- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
The Technical Product Manager will be part of the Global Product group that oversees product lines for the company. The role will focus on Cardinal's suite of mobile products, including the Cardinal Mobile SDK product line. This includes increasing the success of the existing products and developing new products and features for the company. This role will serve as the internal and external evangelist and be the product owner to a dedicated Agile team for assigned products, working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Help solve problems at a global scale or for specific countries or regions.
- Lead backlog refinement, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories in partnership with our technology and product design teams.
- Collaborate with Cardinal teams to translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements and be able to articulate those to the engineering team.
- Work with the team to support new innovative features and products.
- Partner with the product delivery and commercialization teams to create support and training materials for internal and external users.
- Participate in mitigating impediments to successful team completion of release and sprint goals.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile best practices and trends.
- Communicate clearly and regularly on timelines, product features, and enhancements to cross-functional groups.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal Cardinal teams and key clients.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical or related discipline.
In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, will be considered.
- 1+ years of product experience OR 2+ years of technical software experience.
- Knowledge of Agile and project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, and LucidSpark.
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs, etc.
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and effectively communicate and present.
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Hands-on experience with mobile development, such as building native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Payments industry knowledge.
- Proven track record of planning and rolling out large-scale launches.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.