- Come join us
What we do.
Come join us
The Technical Product Manager will be part of the Global Product group that oversees product lines for the company. The role will focus on Cardinal's suite of mobile products, including the Cardinal Mobile SDK product line. This includes increasing the success of the existing products and developing new products and features for the company. This role will serve as the internal and external evangelist and be the product owner to a dedicated Agile team for assigned products, working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Help solve problems at a global scale or for specific countries or regions.
- Lead backlog refinement, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories in partnership with our technology and product design teams.
- Collaborate with Cardinal teams to translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements and be able to articulate those to the engineering team.
- Work with the team to support new innovative features and products.
- Partner with the product delivery and commercialization teams to create support and training materials for internal and external users.
- Participate in mitigating impediments to successful team completion of release and sprint goals.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile best practices and trends.
- Communicate clearly and regularly on timelines, product features, and enhancements to cross-functional groups.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal Cardinal teams and key clients.
What We Need You to Have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical or related discipline.
In lieu of a degree, a high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, will be considered.
- 1+ years of product experience OR 2+ years of technical software experience.
- Knowledge of Agile and project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, and LucidSpark.
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs, etc.
- Experience working in cross-functional collaborative environments.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and effectively communicate and present.
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Hands-on experience with mobile development, such as building native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Payments industry knowledge.
- Proven track record of planning and rolling out large-scale launches.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.