- Come join us
What we do.
Cardinal, a Visa solution, is a global leader in authenticating digital transactions. We work every day to make the digital shopping experience safe, rewarding, and engaging. We're a global leader not only because of what we do, but because of who we are. Our team represents the best of the best. We work in a way that suits our people, their lifestyles, work styles, and individuality. We work hard as a team to collectively meet - and exceed - goals and consider each other family. We are one of the leading fintech companies in Northeast OH with teams locally and around the world working remotely. We are proud of what we do and how we do it.
Come join us
The HR Coordinator will support the day to day administrative functions of the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams, and some front office. Will partner with the Sr. HR Generalist in the creation and maintenance of employee files, onboarding checklists, offboarding checklists, status change forms and new hire orientation scheduling. Will also partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager in candidate flow from entry to exit, and scheduling/coordinating interviews. Will also support the Front Office as needed in answering phones, creating Purchase Requests, other duties as needed.
- Organizing and scheduling of all phone/onsite interviews
- Manage administrative onboarding tasks such as checklists, calendar invites and creating new hire folders
- Schedule sessions and create agendas for New Hire Orientation
- Partner with Sr. HR Generalist to keep Job Description Library current and up to date
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Conducts research, and compiles statistical reports
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves, and prepares facilities
- HR project-based tasks supporting group betterment and initiatives
- Leads/supports company events, including offsite and onsite
- Arranges travel for onsite interviews as needed
- Supports front office in ensuring deadlines are met on a daily/weekly basis
- Supports the Talent Acquisition Manager in sourcing and coordinating duties as needed
- Detail oriented
- Motivated and self-starter
- Maintains a sense of professional presence
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Pursues training and development opportunities
- Maintains confidentiality
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Inspires respect and trust
- Supports organization's goals and values
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- In lieu of degree, a high school diploma/equivalent with two or more years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- 2+ years of experience working in an HR and/or Administrative function; preferably in an office environment.
- Competent working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and other related software utilizing a Windows platform.
- Ability to follow through on projects timely; results driven.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work well within a team dynamic as well as individually.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and emotions in frustrating or trying situations.
- Ability to build and sustain business relationships with employees and customers.
- Ability to work with highly confidential issues with discretion is required
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking and Human Resources Information Systems
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms. Cardinal/Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Cardinal/Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position can be performed in a remote work arrangement for any candidate located outside the greater Cleveland area, or any Visa office. To foster community, connection, and collaboration, it is expected that candidates within a 50 mile commute of our Mentor, Ohio location adhere to a hybrid working model. Hybrid work is also expected for any candidate within a 50 mile commute of a Visa office. This hybrid model includes in office and work from home days each week.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.